photo 37090e85-8016-4487-a61a-330f10146960_zps38a19c46.png
Like what you see? Contact me to be featured today!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

No featured seller this week

I want to apologize to KiraAnnDesigns. She was supposed to be the featured seller this week on my blog. Unfortunately I was unable to post about her beautiful shop. This past week I've had a badly infected tooth. Part of it had recently fell off, and the left half side of my face is swollen.

I've been on antibiotics and oxycotton the past few days. I don't even know if I'm spelling words correctly, but I'm trying not to look too much into it as I still feel pretty dizzy.

Since I was unable to post KiraAnnDesigns shop this week I will start posting featured sellers again next week. My apologies KiraAnnDesigns.

Everyone have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

No problem. I've been knocked out by a stomach bug this week so I haven't really checked until today. Feel better.