photo 37090e85-8016-4487-a61a-330f10146960_zps38a19c46.png
Like what you see? Contact me to be featured today!

Monday, January 25, 2010

New Featured Seller!! ~KiraAnnDesigns~

That's right, I'm back! Finally back up on my feet again, and ready to start a new week with a new featured seller. I sure hope everyone else is, 'cause this shop has alot that you just can't miss!

First, let me tell you a little about KiraAnnDesigns....

KiraAnnDesigns is a SAHM(stay at home mom) who lives in New York with two small children. She has many talents in many crafts, but for right now her concentration is on paper, literally!

To date she has 60 sales and a 100% feedback rating! Currently she has 49 items for sale, so check it out! If you click on her shop link on the left under 'My Fave Links' you will be taken directly to her page. If you want a glimpse of her shop, just scroll down a little to see these amazing items!

I saw these cute valentines and had to share!


These cards measure 2.5 inches by 2.5 inches. You get 6 for $4. Way cool KiraAnndesigns!





Now take a peek, at yes, BUTTERFLIES!! You all know how much I absolutely LOVE butterflies :)

These beautiful beauties are only $1.75! You'll get all 30 ~10 red, 10 pink, and 10 red & pink (which are hand stamped) for only $1.75!!!



I almost forgot to mention that KiraAnnDesigns currently has a customer loyalty program in her shop. If you buy 5 sets of cards (like the really cute valentines above) in a 12 month period you get a FREE set with a value up to $5! I've seen KiraAnnDesigns cards that are around $5, and they're AWESOME!!!

Tell us what you think. Tell us what you like, don't like, and show us some love!! Leave a comment!

Have a great day everyone!

No comments: