photo 37090e85-8016-4487-a61a-330f10146960_zps38a19c46.png
Like what you see? Contact me to be featured today!

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Last post for KiraAnnDesigns

I'm very sorry to see such a wonderful shop leave as a featured seller. It's been a very short week that has flown by. If you haven't visited KiraAnnDesigns shop you have to do it soon! This is her last day as the featured seller, but I will leave her link up for the next week.

I have fallen for her creative cards. These are 8 beautiful note cards that are just gorgeous. They're so bright and colorful, they have me anticipating spring! Sending one of these cards would be a great way to put a spring into someones step, especially to someone you love who may be going through a rough time. They are $6, and worth every cent!




While I was browsing I also came across some lovely tags. Great for those valentines gifts for that special someone, to attach to the flowers for mom, and many more creative uses! You'll get all 4 for only $3!





Don't forget there is a direct link to KiraAnnDesigns shop from my blog. Just click on her Etsy shop link under 'My Fave Links. I've definately enjoyed having KiraAnnDesigns as a featured seller on my blog this week, and I hope you have too. Leave a comment to tell us how you feel.

No comments: