photo 37090e85-8016-4487-a61a-330f10146960_zps38a19c46.png
Like what you see? Contact me to be featured today!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Cute new items in KiraAnnDesign's shop!

I was wondering around in KiraAnnDesign's shop, and I've spotted some brand new listed items! Check out these!

These bookmarks are REALLY cool! They are origami paper bookmarks. And if you read as much as I do (especially Nicolas Sparks books) you're gonna need these! You get a set of 4 for $2. What a steal!



And of course I couldn't pass up posting these cute little butterflies! They are recycled (made from magazines) so when you buy this beautiful set of 20 butterflies you're also helping the environment. And that's really what all Etsians do, right?
These beautiful beauties can be yours for the bargain price of only $2.50!



For a direct link to KiraAnnDesign's shop click on the link at the top left under 'My Fave Links'. That link will take you directly to her shop on Etsy.

Ok, I don't know if no one is interested in having thier Etsy mini at the top of my blog or no one reads my blog. I want to hear from all of you. Let me know what you think so I can make this a great blog that's enjoyable for everyone! I don't know what you think unless you leave a comment, so please leave your two cents!

One more question... would anyone want to win a free customized button for thier blog as a giveaway? I'm going to have a REALLY good giveaway in February. Just wait and see...(are you curious ;) ? )

No comments: