photo 37090e85-8016-4487-a61a-330f10146960_zps38a19c46.png
Like what you see? Contact me to be featured today!

Saturday, January 16, 2010

And the winner is............

Yes, the contest is over! And the lucky winner of the free advertising for your own Etsy shop is............ at the end of this post! While you are madly scrolling to find out who the winner is please take a look at Riaann's Etsy shop. This is her last day being the featured seller, therefore, the last day to get your 20% discount! Don't forget, you'll need to use the code rjblueyes at checkout!

This beautiful and charming floral pendant is $10. I love it because it reminds me of spring. With your 20% off discount it's only $8!!



And don't forget to take a look at this beautiful multi layered card. It's $4, but not with your exclusive 20% discount! This would be great to give to someone whos under the weather, in the hospital, or just because you want to show your appreciation. You can give it to family or a friend.



If you haven't seen Riaann's shop, take a look! She has 20% off on everything but her Christmas items. That's only because the Christmas items are already marked down to 50% off! This is the last day to get your exclusive 20% discount from her shop, at least take a look around! You can find a direct link to her shop on the left top side of my blog under 'My Fave Links'. She'll have her link up for another week, but today is the last day to get that discount!

Well, I suppose I should announce the winner now.

CONGRATS TO ANGELA GIZE!!!!! You are the winner of a week of free advertising for your Etsy shop (which starts tomorrow)! So drop me a comment Angela if you want the advertising. Leave me your etsy shop link so I can convo you. Congrats!!

No comments: