photo 37090e85-8016-4487-a61a-330f10146960_zps38a19c46.png
Like what you see? Contact me to be featured today!

Friday, January 8, 2010

Check out this!

After spending a few days in bed I'm trying to get back into the swing of things. I never realized how much I would miss being online and talking to all my e-friends. :) I was browsing through luvmymonkeys shop and found these really cute items! Take a look for yourself.

This is Chamomile Herbal Bath Tea. I've been wanting to get some, but she's almost always sold out of them! If you want these you better grab 'em fast, 'cause at only $2.50 they're gonna be GONE!!!

I also found this photograph that reminds me of spring. I absolutely love it, and want to hang it on my wall just so it can remind me that spring is right around the corner. This fountain of youth photo can be yours for just $5!



Well, I'm gonna try to stay warm today and keep the kids busy. No school today :( Oh well, maybe I'll make them dust and be my cleaning helpers :) What are kids for, right? I'm just kidding, have a great day everyone!

No comments: