photo 37090e85-8016-4487-a61a-330f10146960_zps38a19c46.png
Like what you see? Contact me to be featured today!

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Thaks for your opinions!

Lol, had to start off with the last comment I got on my font. Yeah, I know it's too big and oversized. But I like it that way so I don't have to squint to see my own writing. Thanks for the opinion though. Now for an update on my chemistry lab quiz. I totally bombed it. Everyone in lab thought it was going to be a quiz over the worksheets and procedures the professor had handed out, but it wasn't. He had made it seem that it was going to be over the worksheets when in fact it was like a quiz we would've had in lecture. That really stunk.... Anyways, I'm off this week from school, YEA! Catching up on school work though, the teachers assigned extra homework, ugh... hate when they do that! But in good news my 2 year old is getting somewhat potty trained. Today she decided to play in the toilet water with help from my 1 year old daughter no less(I know, it's pretty gross!), but at least the toilet was clean! This happened after all three daughters decided to enjoy a whole box of rice crispies for a mid morning snack. It was pretty fun sweeping it up 'cause you could still hear the rice crispies go "snap", "crackle", and "pop". The livingroom rug, couch, and chair were covered with them. But in a weird way they felt good on my feet. Like a mini foot massage. I think they actually made my feet softer, lol. Before I forget, thank you everyone for posting comments and reading my blog. I really appreciate it! Y'all come back now, ya hear! (lol, j/k)

1 comment:

Lyn said...

If that's what rice crispies do to your feet, what do cocoa puffs do?
I had socks on, you dint tell me to take em off!