photo 37090e85-8016-4487-a61a-330f10146960_zps38a19c46.png
Like what you see? Contact me to be featured today!

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Contest Anyone?

Ok, I am officially putting a contest on my blog. Here's what you could get. I have a mebership on highhits, a traffic exchange site. You could win your link to your website or for referrals at the top of my page in every post for 2 weeks. So if you're already a member from highhits, think of it as an extra way for people to see your site. In the last 2 days I've had 664 hits. Websites and jokes with any sexual content or "hate" sites and jokes will not be permitted and you will be automatically disqualified. All you have to do is:

1. Follow my blog (if you don't like it you don't have to follow it later)
2. In the comments put your username on blogger, your referral link or website link, and your blog URL
3. Post a funny joke on your blog so I can read it (who knows, I might follow you!)
4. Viola! Your done!

Don't have a blog? No problem! Just email me at rjblueyes@yahoo.com, send your joke, referral link and email address.
The deadline is August 21, 2009 at 8 o'clock p.m. EST. I will reveal the winner August 22, 2009. The two weeks will begin on Monday August 24, 2009 and end on September 8, 2009. Good Luck Everyone!!!

No comments: