photo 37090e85-8016-4487-a61a-330f10146960_zps38a19c46.png
Like what you see? Contact me to be featured today!

Thursday, December 17, 2009

What's new

Ok, I have found some AMAZING treasures on etsy.com. There is something for everyone, all the items are unique in thier own ways. Everything on Etsy is handmade or vintage. On etsy you can find things from handmade/vintage jewelry to handmade kids clothing. They have everything on there!

So to help my fellow etsians out with thier shops, I will feature a new shop each week. They are not paying me to be featured, they just have some great shops and I want to help them get the word out. So please tell the featured shops that you saw them on my blog. And don't forget to tell your friends and family too! I've found some great friends and some amazing things, please take a look at these wonderful shops I will be featuring.

If you are an etsian please leave me a comment here to be featured in this blog.

No comments: