photo 37090e85-8016-4487-a61a-330f10146960_zps38a19c46.png
Like what you see? Contact me to be featured today!

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! I'd love to know what everyone is doing for New Years. Whether it be hanging out in front of a fireplace at home (like me), or traveling to see family and friends. Leave me a comment, I'd love to know!

I might be jumping ahead a little, but Valentines day will soon be apon us. I found some really cute cards in MHaynes2009 shop. She has these adorable Dora cards (below) for $3! These would be great to send to nieces, cousins, and granddaughters! You'll get 4 cute Dora cards, put some cute valentines stickers with them, and voila! You've got a cute little reminder to your youngsters that you've remembered them on Valentines day.



If you need some more cute cards for Valentines day, check out the ones below! These would even be great for other occasions than just Valentines day. For just $3 you can get these 4 beautiful cards that could be used anytime during the year!



I've gotta go finish making our New Years feast of saurkraut, kilbasi, porkchops, potatoes and carrots. Hope everyone has a wonderfully happy New Year! If you're traveling or going out tonight please drive safely! I wish everyone the best in the year to come. Happy New Year! :)

No comments: