photo 37090e85-8016-4487-a61a-330f10146960_zps38a19c46.png
Like what you see? Contact me to be featured today!

Saturday, December 26, 2009

New Featured Seller! Please Welcome MHaynes2009!

MHaynes2009 will be our featured seller this week. She has many lovely items in her shop, including these beautiful brass dove charms. You get 35 for $4. What an amazing price!
If anyone would like to get me these lovely items for a belated birthday present I would love them! Especially the ones below, I love giraffes! *wink wink* These giraffes can be yours (or mine) for only $3! What a deal!

She also has many beautiful beads, stamps and cards. Please take a few moments to look at her lovely shop. The link to her shop will be posted to the left under my favorite links.

Again, as I have posted in previous posts, I am just trying to help fellow etsians with their shops and do not recieve any money or otherwise. If you would like to be featured on my blog, please send me a convo on etsy. Thanks, and happy shopping!

No comments: