photo 37090e85-8016-4487-a61a-330f10146960_zps38a19c46.png
Like what you see? Contact me to be featured today!

Monday, December 28, 2009

Frugal finds

I was checking my email and browsing MHaynes shop when I came across these beautiful items below and had to share them with you. Below there's the cutest little snowflake keychain that's just $2.00!

I also found this lovely lot of undrilled beads. I'm seriously considering making jewelry, after I learn how. I was thinking that these stones would look great wire wrapped. Just think how many different things you could do with them! You could make earrings, necklaces, bracelets, even rings! I thought $4.00 was more than a reasonable asking price for these stones.



It's time to go get myself some coffee and get the kids some breakfast, so I'll be on here later. Remember, there is a direct link to MHaynes2009 shop at the top left under "My Fave Links" for your ease of shopping and browsing. Have a great day everyone!

No comments: