photo 37090e85-8016-4487-a61a-330f10146960_zps38a19c46.png
Like what you see? Contact me to be featured today!

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Great Deals at Serenasgifts!

Serenasgifts is offering free shipping on all orders! She also let me know to tell everyone that she will also make a customized free gift to go along with your purchase! How great is that? Like I said in a few earlier posts, Valentines day is coming fast.

I like flowers, but the only thing about them is they die after a few days. Why not get something that lasts? Serenasgifts has VERY reasonable prices, free shipping, and you get TWO pieces of jewelry for the price of one! What a great deal! If you haven't looked at her shop yet now is a great time to do so. Get these great deals while you can! Don't forget to mention you heard about these great deals here on my blog to get free shipping and free jewelry with your purchase!

No comments: