photo 37090e85-8016-4487-a61a-330f10146960_zps38a19c46.png
Like what you see? Contact me to be featured today!

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 5 of Feature: The Best for Last

Yes, it's true, I'm saving what I thought was the best for last. I've been wanting to post this pic all week from Ladysilverwings shop. I would've posted this yesterday, but if you read the post from yesterday, you know the story and I don't have to re-hash it.

So let's get down to business, shall we?



This is a Leather Knotwork Bangle... AND I LOVE IT!!!!

Like I said earlier, I've been wanting to post this all week! It just looks so amazing! It's classy, and yet so simple to go with anything you're wearing! I could imagine myself wearing this in my little black dress (that just about every woman I know has their favorite little black dress) and going out with the hubster for Valentines Day.

Yeah, some of you don't do Valentines Day. Well, I take it as an opportunity. When you have kids you don't have much time for adult convo's. So I take times like this to have a date night and time to be with the love of my life. No, he might not be my "better half" ('cause I'm his), but he is a bit of a romantic and extremely sweet. So why not doll yourself up, seize the moment, and go out to enjoy the night with your loved one? Even if it is a made up holiday for the card companies.

I think we should all be thanking them for making an opportunity for us to show how much we love our significant other.

Okay, getting off track here. You all know what I'm trying to say, and I think most of you got the point. So, as I was saying. I want to wear this to give a splash of color to my outfit. Why not make yourself look extra good lookin' and make them turn their head, make them look again, and say "Wow. You look amazing." Accessories to WONDERS!

And this lovely little accessory can go with your little black dress, or anything you choose, for only $23! You can't tell me that's gonna break the bank. It's $23. It's better than spending a fortune at the jewelry store in the mall for your accessories. Geez, anyone see those prices lately?

It measures 8 inches around and should fit most wrists.

Well, my lovely readers (except you fellas reading, you don't have to be lovely unless you want to be), it is time for me to go get ready for a ton of little girls to storm into our home, eat a ton of pizza, ice cream, and cake. In case you're wondering, I'm talking about a birthday party. Yay.

Just kidding, I'm really excited, my middle little girl is turning 4. She's not technically four until Monday, but you really can't have a party on a weeknight, so yeah...

I need to go fill myself with some caffeine and tylenol. There's still traces of a headache, and I have a feeling it'll be MUCH worse if I don't go take some now.

Get ready little screaming children touching my walls with blue frosting and throwing wrapping paper across my living room... Here I Come....

Ladysilverwings, I loved featuring your shop this week. It is a very lovely, beautiful shop with very unique and beautiful items. Keep up the creative work! I encourage all of you to visit her shop and heart her shop. It is truely amazing. Today is the last day to get your free notecards as well, just make any purchase at her shop and mention in the notes to seller that you saw her shop featured on my blog. You will get the most unique and beautiful notecard you've ever seen. I can promise you that! If you want to take a look for yourself, there's a link on day one of the feature for Ladysilverwings shop. There's also a direct link to her shop on the left hand side of my blog under "My Fave Links".

Ladysilverwings, I hope you are able to make all your dreams come true with Etsy. I hope you are more than able to put yourself through college with the profits from your shop. Help out a fellow Etsian by helping her through college. I encourage all of you to help, or at least favorite (heart) her shop for future reference.

I've got to go get myself mentally ready for this party, although I doubt it will happen, it could. Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: