photo 37090e85-8016-4487-a61a-330f10146960_zps38a19c46.png
Like what you see? Contact me to be featured today!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

DAY 3: The eye of the tiger

Wondering what the title is all about? Well, I'll give you a hint, it has something to do with my pick of the day from Ladysilverwings shop! You'll get to see it shortly, don't worry.

I'm sure everyone is enjoying a lovely freezing cold weather, if not I'm sure it's colder than what it was earlier this week. (It was in the 60's where I am, but the stupid cold front is gonna make it snow.) Do you think that we really need a groundhog to tell us it's gonna snow???? Seriously people! Read the farmers almanac! That thing has been mostly right on! Geez, and who's idea was it to use a groundhog as a weather forcaster? I just hope he/she didn't reproduce, because that is the stupidest thing I've ever heard of.

My daughter asked me about groundhogs day. When I explained that the groundhog "tells us the weather for the next 6 weeks" she just looked at me with this blank expression. Seriously? Meterorologists can't even do that with all the technology they have!

Ok, now that I've had my rant about this crazy tradition, I will show you my pick of the day! YAY! I know, I know, you just can't wait cause your life revolves around this! ;)

My pick of the day is............

*Drumroll*



Yes! The pick of the day is this Tiger Eye Beaded Lanyard. Isn't it gorgeous?! So now do you get the title? HAHAHAHA! I'm so funny. I crack myself up.

Anyways, now that I'm the only person laughing at my jokes, I will explain this lovely lanyard in more detail.

Ladysilverwings lanyards are made from double beading thread, and tons of different beads including glass, stone, shells, and synthetic materials.

This lanyard is made with a genuine tiger eye stone, black glass beads, bronze-tone spacing beads, and a faceted tiger eye focal bead.

The lanyard measures about 29 inches total. So this is a great way to look spiffy at work and ditch those material lanyards that rub against your neck and itch all day. Next thing you know the material lanyard is all gross cause they're cheap, and you've got a rash on your neck. I know, I used to HAVE to wear one. The material ones suck. But with this one you'll have some style!

She's got lots more lanyards if you don't think this is your style or it wouldn't match your wardrobe. Stop making excuses! She's got some lanyards that will match any outfit! Ditch the cheapo lanyard, and splurge on yourself a little. You deserve it.

Well, it's closing in on 8 o'clock. Time for me to split.

Hope everyone will check out ladysilverwings shop (link on the left under "my fave links"), and don't forget about your FREE notecards! Get yours free with any purchase from ladysilverwings shop. All you have to do is mention you saw her featured in my blog in the notes to seller section. If you want to see what her notecards look like I have a link in day one of the feature. Check it out!

They are really awesome and origingal. Very cool ladysilverwings, VERY COOL. They are incredibly amazing, and I for one cannot believe she's offering them for free! It's definately a deal.

Anyways, I've gotta run. Everyone have fun watching an overgrown and overfed pest that we all love for some reason. In case you didn't know, I was talking about the groundhog.

See ya!

No comments: