photo 37090e85-8016-4487-a61a-330f10146960_zps38a19c46.png
Like what you see? Contact me to be featured today!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 4 of Feature: Pretty in Pink

Okay, first off I would like to apologize for not having a post up at the crack of dawn. I know, so many of you were eagerly awaiting my post this morning that your day could just not go on without reading my post even before your first cup of coffee. If you don't drink coffee, that's cool.

Anyways, I didn't get a chance to write since my two younger kids decided they were going to come running out of their room with nothing on but pullups as soon as I walked back in from putting my oldest daughter on the bus. I swear, it's like clockwork. They know I need/want to get something done, and it's like they ate a ten pound bag of sugar. After this morning, I wish I had.

Anyhow, since most of you are still waiting mindlessly at your computer until I post this because your life depends on it, (ha ha, laugh it was a joke) I will make this short and sweet.

Here is my pick of the day:




I picked the "Pink and Black Cross Charm Bracelet" as my pick of the day. Why might you ask? Cause I wanted to! :p Lol, just kidding you guys.

I picked it because I liked the uniqueness. You don't see this everyday. The cross charm is original, and I LOVE the pink and black glass beads! BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!

Now, let's get down to the knitty gritty...

Ladysilverwings said in the description of this item that "My charm bracelets are a simple beaded designs with a single charm." If that's a simple beaded design, I want to know how to do that!

To you it may be simple, but I think I'd rather pay you to make me something like that. It's too elegant looking to be extremely simple! (by the way, that's a compliment)

This bracelet has a silver-tone charm, has pink glass spacing beads, pink and black stone beads, and black faceted beads. Unclasped it measures about 8.5 inches long.

Beautiful work Ladysilverwings!

You too can be pretty in pink with this stunning Pink and Black Cross Charm Bracelet for only $14.99! I think that is a great price! It is quality made and just sooooo beautiful!

AND...

DON'T FORGET!!!! If you purchase ANY item from Ladysilverwings shop and mention that you saw her featured on my blog, you get a free notecard! I've seen her notecards, THEY ARE AMAZING!!!

If you would like to see them for yourself, look at the day 1 post for Ladysilverwings. I have not only a link to her notecards, but her shop too! There's also a link to her shop on the left side of my blog under "My Fave Links". I've said this probably in every post, but I still can not believe that she is giving away those notecards for free! OMGosh! Those things are AWESOME!!!! At least check it out.

Tomorrow is Ladysilverwings last day as a Featured shop on my blog :(
So remember to look at her shop, pick something great (everything in her shop is), and get yourself a free notecard. It's so worth it.

So if you want to get one of Ladysilverwings notecards in your hands, you HAVE to do it TOMORROW!!!!!!!! And make sure you come back to see my last pick of the day from Ladysilverwings shop. You're gonna LOVE it!

I will blog at 'cha later ;)

Is it time for dinner yet????????????????? NO?!?!?! dang it...........

No comments: