photo 37090e85-8016-4487-a61a-330f10146960_zps38a19c46.png
Like what you see? Contact me to be featured today!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Okay, those ads didn't work for me

I was trying out those ads at the top of my blog, and they're yucky. Sorry bout that, I was just seeing how they looked. Anyways, you won't have to worry 'bout ads for quite awile. I really don't like the flash ones, they're annoying and give me a headache.

I'll stop complaining now, and show you some more totally awesome stuff from YCAF's shop.
Here we go! :D

In the doghouse? Need to love yourself a little? Then get this beautiful love in a jar! You can't loose, there's chocolate inside!!! It's absolutely gorgeous with the rose on top. The rose accents it beautifully. You can make it yours for only $10.



I've also chosen this beautiful crocheted brown and purple hat to be featured. I think y'all will like it, and even more so because it's ON SALE!!! That's right ladies! This adorable hat is on sale for only $3!



Happy shopping everyone!

1 comment:

Youngs Crochet & Fashion said...

thank you so much for the feature! i love it!!!