photo 37090e85-8016-4487-a61a-330f10146960_zps38a19c46.png
Like what you see? Contact me to be featured today!

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Bye Bye Blogger?

Well, I guess the poop has hit the fan. As you all may already know, google owns blogger. Google is getting rid of the FTP publishing. NOT GOOD!! FTP publishing is File Transfer Protocol publishing. What this means for us as bloggers that use blogger or blogspot.com is that we won't be able to upload pictures, videos, etc. etc. The list goes on and on.

Posttwo.com has a free script code, but I'm trying to find out where it is and how I can get my hands on it. The script code they have will fix what google is messing up. When I get it I'll post a link for my readers too. Ugh, I'm REALLY getting tired of google.

I think alot of the reason that Google is doing this is becuase of that lawsuit they had recently. I think they got sued by viacom for using copyrighted content from viacom that users were using in their videos on youtube. So now Google is going way over the top while really ticking alot of people (including me) in the process.

Until the next time, blog on my friends, blog on.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Maybe that's why the folks at Google have decided to break into the mobile phone business... so they can ruin my life even more when I have to sell their products!

rjblueyes said...

Haha! Google is just getting really paranoid about being sued again. If they would've let Viacom buy youtube to begin with they wouldn't have this problem. It's payback to google for out bidding Viacom. Oh well, they probably deserve it. They own pretty much EVERYTHING on the web.