photo 37090e85-8016-4487-a61a-330f10146960_zps38a19c46.png
Like what you see? Contact me to be featured today!

Sunday, March 21, 2010

New Found Items from ThePixelPrince

Hi everyone! I was browsing around in ThePixelPrince's shop and I found a few REALLY funny posters that are sure to make you laugh too! Check them out below.

This one has an old saying on it with an added twist. It says "Where there's a will there's a way". Only when you look closer the "there's a way" is crossed out so it then reads "Where there's a will there are 500 relatives". I laughed so hard! I hope you get a kick out of it too.

This poster measures 11x14, and it's only $10! This would make a great gift for the funny person in your life. We all have one (mine is my husband).





This poster measures 14x11, and is $10. It has a picture of a dog on it and says "What do you call a dog with no legs? It doesn't matter what you call him he's not gonna come to you".




If these posters are too big or not big enough check out thepixelprince's shop on etsy. They make many of these posters in different sizes. I'm thinking of getting a different size of the "Where there's a will" one for my other half. ;) Shhhhhhh, don't tell!

You can get to thepixelprince's shop quickly and easily by clicking on their shop link at the top left side of my blog under 'My Fave links'. Happy shopping everyone!

Did you find something you like in thepixelprince's shop? Let us know and post a comment below!

No comments: