photo 37090e85-8016-4487-a61a-330f10146960_zps38a19c46.png
Like what you see? Contact me to be featured today!

Monday, March 15, 2010

New Featured Seller!~~thepixelprince

I'd like to welcome thepixelprince as this weeks featured seller! I tried to post yesterday, but blogger was having some issues.

Now before I show you some amazing items straight out of thepixelprince's shop, I'm going to tell you a little about thepixelprince.

Thepixelprince is a husband and wife team on Etsy. Kenny and Rene are the creators of thepixelprince. They opened their Etsy shop October 26, 2009. Since then they've had 18 sales. They currently have 43 items for sale, and 100% feedback. Way to go you guys!

Now that I've introduced you to thepixelprince, here are just a few really cool items from their shop.

I love spongebob, so I HAD to put this next item in this post. This poster measures 11x14, and is one of the very few posters that are sold already framed. This is the only one that will be sold, so if you love spongebob like I do you better grab this fast! You can make this one of a kind spongebob poster yours for $19.99. What a deal!


I also found this really cool poster of the United States. It's totally awesome! All the states are made to look like their state flag. How cool is that? This poster measures 12x16, but they do have different sizes available. This awesome poster is only $13.99!


Both of the posters above would make great birthday presents for school birthday parties that your children get invited to. If you'd like to see more of the great items in thepixelprince's shop you can click on the "thepixelprince-Etsy shop" link on the top left side of my blog. Take a look around, there's definitley something you'll find in their shop that you'll love. They truly have something for everyone!
Tell us what you found in thepixelprince's shop! What do you think? What do you like? Tell us what you love, hate, or what you think by leaving a comment below. Thanks!




No comments: