photo 37090e85-8016-4487-a61a-330f10146960_zps38a19c46.png
Like what you see? Contact me to be featured today!

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Newfound items in Fanzythat's shop!

I am up SUPER early today, maybe I drank a little bit too much mountain dew... Oh well, I'm getting a head start on today and am soon off to do some pilates. But before I run off, I want to show you these cute items I found in Fanzythat's shop.

I found this adorable little dinosaur. Fanzy also has a pink one, and a really cute one with something that looks like tiny feathers. They're just so adorable! I know my daughters would love them, they LOVE any and everything dinosaur. You can make this one yours for $14. To see the other little darlings just click on the direct link to Fanzythat's shop under 'My Fave Links'.





I also found this amazing afghan in Fanzys shop. I think it's increibly creative and colorful. You can make this an addition to your home for $35.





I hope everyone has an amazing day! I'm off to workout a little and maybe clean some before the kids get up (including hubby). ZeeBree, thank you for your comment. Since you were the first to post you get the $1 prize. Please leave your paypal address in the comments or send me an email at webmaster@river-breeze.net with your paypal address and I'll send it to you. Congrats ZeeBree!

No comments: