photo 37090e85-8016-4487-a61a-330f10146960_zps38a19c46.png
Like what you see? Contact me to be featured today!

Monday, February 8, 2010

Don't forget the February Contest!

This is posted under January, I gave you all an extra day :) So far, berrybluecreations is the only one entered.

Ok followers, I'm calling out to you. As you can see, I don't have many followers. So I'd like to help us all out. I'm giving $5 to the person who reffers the most followers.

RULES:Your referral has to become a follower and post a comment on this post with your screen name. I will count up the referrals at the end of February. The winner will be announced the first week in March and will be paid through paypal the same day. The contest will end at 11:59 February 28th EST.

Good luck everyone!

No comments: